Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Gluten free, vegan coconut cookies


For my readers, you know I am not a baker. I did bake these, but there's a catch. The mixture came pre-organized and I bought it from the Farmer's Market in Burnaby, BC.

I love getting different gluten free products. Variety is the spice to life. The fact that it was going to be an easy task was an easy sell too!

I used an egg substitute and it worked. They didn't crumble and fall apart. Making these vegan was very easy. 

When people think of me being vegan and not eating wheat, you should see their faces. They look horrified and I can see them picturing me eating grass or tree bark. Something along those lines.....

Eating these were complete torture! I truly suffer. Now please pass the cookies! :)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment