Friday, 8 June 2012

Vegan falafel and tips for kids


Falafel

The mix came from a pre-made mix pack. It was a very simplified way of making a vegan dish.

My son really liked these too. My daughter loves to dip things in plum sauce and a lot of dipping sauces in different countries like to use fruit as dips.

SO....for those who are introducing a new food, why not let them dip their food in jam or plum sauce. It's cheaper too! A lot of the pre-made fruit chutneys are really expensive.

My son also ate chickpea patties and that was helped with some Daiya cheese melted on top. He inhaled that. :)

This was the mix that I used. 

** You need to let it sit for one hour after you add the water. I see no reason why you couldn't mix it the night before and let it sit in the fridge. Come home from work and plop in the pan.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment