Thursday, 7 June 2012

Vegan and Gluten free side dishes


Fried mushrooms
* Olive oil and garlic

Soybeans
* Earth balance butter, salt and pepper

Roasted carrots and zucchini strips
* Slices of carrots and zucchini rolled in olive oil, and then in the dry mix
* The dry mix is corn flour and Greek seasoning mix

Below is also baked kale with a bit of sea salt sprinkled on top, rubbed with a bit of oil oil

Dip
* Vegannaise and garlic


This meal is a bunch of sides put together for one meal. It was filling!

This meal was a treat because it includes a lot of my favorites. The zucchini slices turned out much better than what I thought. Mush zucchini is not a sell for me, but I cut the strips twice the size of the carrots and the dry mix seemed to help too. It was great! Plus I love dipping my food.

Any of these sides are options to add to meals.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. These are really good ones. There are many options available for those who are vegan & foods are gluten free also. Thanks for this sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Support always feels great.

    ReplyDelete