Saturday, 5 May 2012
Why I find stir-fry's easy.
Why stir-fry's are easy for our family...
* Stir-fry's are great because they use up scrap veggies that are in small portions in your fridge.
* Also when you have a family it is most likely that everyone has a favorite veggie. This way you can throw them all together and people can pick out the ones they like.
* They are also fast to make. The actually cooking time of a stir-fry is 5-10 min, and then you don't have soggy veggies.
* There are many sauce alternatives to make stir-fry's different, and you can put them on rice, noodles, potatoes, quinoa, etc.
* They can be one pot cooking. Add is some tofu, chickpeas and some leftover (rice/noodles/potatoes), and your done.
* They are visually appealing.
Yet still....I hear very often from people that they don't like stir-fry's.