Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Pho - vegan and gluten free


This is a great rainy day dish, or when you need to eat something in a hurry.

You could bulk up the dish by adding more veggies or beans. But tonight I wanted something really simple.

Ingredients

1 pkg Potato noodles
1 box Vegetable stock
1 pkg of Tofu

2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
Broccolini

Directions

1. Make the stock first. I put in the vegetable stock, soy sauce, sugar, and let it boil
2. I then added the tofu
3. 2 min before I wanted to eat I added the broccolini and the potato noodles

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Soy sauce is not gluten free. This is important to note if you are looking to cook this for a gluten intolerant or coeliac person. Wheat free tamari (check ingredients) or Braggs All Purpose Seasoning are great substitutes.

    ReplyDelete