Wednesday, 2 May 2012

No roll vegan sushi

I don't have time to roll sushi for dinner on a week night...and quite frankly I am not that very good at it anyways.

However, I have found an alternative that is just as yummy.


All I did was make some rice, cut up some avocado and sprinkle on some sesame seeds and soy sauce. I have wasabi pre-made in the fridge.

I thought the dish tasted really good when it was warmed. 

Grab a spoon and dig in!

For those who need soy sauce that is gluten free - they have different brands in stores.

For those who want a soy free alternative, you can you plum sauce, a sweet and sour sauce, or a spring roll chilli sauce if you like. 

Other alternative ideas to avocado are:

Sweet potato
Sliced cucumber and carrots
Tofu
Get creative, really anything would taste good. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment