Roasted cauliflower is great because it's not soggy. The flavor and texture is lovely.
What you can do with roasted cauliflower.
1. Eat it cold as a snack. Dip in hummus, avocado dip, or salsa.
2. Add it to salads. (Garden salads, rice, potato, or pasta salads)
3. Add it to soups. (Last 5 min of cooking time)
4. Add it to stir-fry's. (Last 2 min of cooking time)
5. Warm it up and melt some cheese on it.
6. Pound it into small pieces and sprinkle on ANYTHING
7. Mash and spread into sandwiches
8. Add it into bean dips.
9. Blend and use as a cauliflower flour for gluten free baking
10. Warm on the BBQ with the rest of your dinner.