This is definitely vegan food. :)
1/2 cup mixed seeds
1 cup of vegetable stock
1 1/2 cup of cooked Quinoa
5 stalks of kale
3/4 cup of nutritional yeast
1. Put quinoa in the rice cooker and read directions on cooking instructions. After the quinoa is cooked then start cooking.
2. Fry onion and mushrooms in vegetable stock
3. Add mixed seeds after 10 min of frying
4. Then add cut up kale, cooked Quinoa and nutritional yeast.
5. Stir and cook for about 10 min. Just to soften the kale.
This was extra good because I love nutritional yeast, but if you don't like it just leave it out. This dish was even good as leftovers the next day.