Sunday, 4 March 2012

My kids ate celery!!

Even though my kids don't eat as many as veggies as I do, I still love that they see my plate loaded up with healthy plant food every time I eat.

Today out of the blue my kids decided to try something I was eating. I didn't offer it to them, they took the initiative themselves and I was so surprised by this that I just had to take pictures.

Make sure you are sitting for this...today...my kids ate CELERY and they LIKED IT!

 They actually stopped eating their BBQ chicken and cheese noodles to eat a whole stick of celery in dip.
Here's the veggie dip they were dipping it in and liked.

1 cup Toffuti sour cream (dairy free)
1 cup Vegannaise (vegan mayo - egg free)
Knorr Vegetable soup

* Put in the fridge for 2 hours.


This was my lunch. Plus the celery and dip. It was leftovers from dinner last night.

Cornstarch noodles, soup, and vegan burger chopped up with green beans.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment