Monday, 23 January 2012

Some old ideas...some new...


So above is curry cauliflower with onions. I love the smell of friend onions.  My daughter used to inhale this stuff when she was 1 yrs old. I used to carry it around with me when we went out. She still has a great appetite. 


This is a chickpea and lentil tomato based Indian dish.  It was yummy!



This is my safe food. I figure if no one liked the food I made for dinner they would at least eat the potatoes. My children also had leftover roasted chicken from the weekend.

Below was my experiment. The attempt was chickpea pancake type bread. I read the ingredients and then made it vegan. The result is that it fell apart. So I re-grouped. I put in 1 egg in it, and fried it.


The result are these.  My thought was that I would make something similar to home made onion rings, but with the balls. Which makes me want to attempt gluten free onion rings. Let me know if you are interested in me trying this out. 


I think tomorrow I will go back to basics and go with a meal that is a solid guarantee sell in my family. Two nights of experimenting should be rewarded with a favourite dish.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment