Monday, 19 December 2011

Pizza, pizza with veggies

So, here is what we ate for dinner last night. My parents are in town so we made lots of pizza. We made the pizza with gluten free bread dough, the best I have found is Red Mill from Canadian Super Store. We had a mixture of soy cheese for Alex, David, and my parents. Vegan cheese for me, and goat cheese for Tyler, who can't have soy.

My parents who would normally eat cow cheese and wheat pizza enjoyed the pizza and said they didn't notice a difference.

There is vegan pepperoni on top, and this is what the pizza looked like before I put it in the oven.


 We also had a salad with seeds sprinkled in it.



We also ate this:


I don't know what to call it. I wasn't following a recipe. Here is what I put in it.

Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
Cilantro (fresh and lots of it)
Shredded carrots
Bean sprouts
Olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar

It was goooood.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment