Thursday, 15 December 2011

Falafel - another easy protein

So I made Falafel this evening. It was very very easy, as I didn't make it from scratch. I used a mix. All I had to do was mix it with water and let stand for an hour and roll into balls. It says to fry them in oil but I just baked them in the oven and they were yummy. I dipped them in garlic mayo (vegannaise). I forgot to take a picture of them so here is what the box looks like.

For those who are also interested I made scallop potatoes and we each put on our own grated cheese instead of cooking it in the dish.

We had broccoli and carrots lightly cooked in a margarine with Greek seasoning. The kids had chicken leftover from the fridge in the same seasoning.

The leftover Falafel balls, and there are a lot of them, are in the freezer for a future meal.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment