Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Changing taste buds

I had squash for lunch that I baked a couple nights before while we were putting the kids to bed. I put margarine on it and sprinkled salt and pepper. I love squash. I didn't love it before. My taste buds are definitely changing. It's been 7 months this Thursday that I have been vegan and my taste buds among other things have definitely changed. Food to me tastes so much better. I just love everything I eat. I am currently smelling the kale chips that are baking in my oven. I could eat kale until it's coming out of my ears.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kale chips too Kim. I usually bake a pan with the idea of having some in a bag to snack on, but it never makes it into the bag. We eat it all, ( mostly me, but Dad will eat some too ) Love squash, you are making me hungry for it now ;)

    ReplyDelete